North Catholic Invitational
2022 — Pittsburgh, PA/US
A - Pro Con Challenge ASYNCH
Entry Fee $6.00
Entry 1 competitors per entry
- Students need to prepare a 3-5 minutes affirmative speech and a 3-5 minute negative speech on ONE of the pieces of congress legislation that is published for this tournament.
- Students should state the purpose of the legislation in the speech that they are presenting so that the judge can understand and evaluate the speeches that will be delivered.
- Students may use notes in any format (digital or hard copy).
- Students are expected to write organized and evidenced arguments for the legislation that they are debating.
- Students will be evaluated for the content of their speeches as well as their delivery styles.