1st and 2nd Year National Championships at Woodward Academy
2015 — GA/US
We will continue our tradition of providing exceptional hospitality to all of our guests. Adults (coaches and judges who have graduated from high school) are welcome to enjoy our well-stocked coaches' lounge (located in Gresham Chapel) throughout the tournament. In addition to a full range of snacks and refreshments (including breakfast items on Saturday morning), we will provide three delicious catered meals from three of Atlanta's most popular restaurants:
• Friday Dinner — Cafe Bombay (Indian)
• Saturday Lunch — Taqueria del Sol (Mexican)
• Saturday Dinner — Fox Brothers BBQ (Barbeque)
High school students—even those that are serving as judges at the tournament—are not welcome in the coaches' lounge.
We also have a delicious menu planned for our student guests. Snacks and refreshments will be available for purchase throughout the tournament including soda (Coca-Cola products), water, and candy. Four meals will also be available for purchase:
• Friday Dinner — CiCi's pizza
• Saturday Breakfast — Chik-fil-A chicken biscuits, Krispie Kreme donuts, Einstein Brothers bagels
• Saturday Lunch — Chik-fil-A chicken sandwiches, Taco Bell bean burritos
• Saturday Dinner — Landmark Diner spaghetti feast
The entire menu is reasonably priced. Our hospitality goal is to provide students with delicious food, not to generate revenue.
All guests will also be provided with a free shuttle service between the tournament hotel and Woodward on Friday and Saturday. If you stay at the tournament hotel, you do not need to rent a vehicle — a huge cost savings that we provide to all of our guests. Please see the schedule page for more information about the timing and location of the shuttle.