Rogers Heritage War Eagle Classic
2021 — NSDA Campus, AR/US
Registration opens Monday, November 1, 2021 at 9a.m. and will close on Monday, November 29, 2021 at 11a.m
Debate and Forensics, Rogers Heritage High School
We will offer the following Individual Events in a two (2) asynchronous rounds and then break to Finals:
- Dramatic Interpretation
- Humorous Interpretation
- Duo Interpretation
- Program Oral Interpretation
- Informative Speaking
- Original Oratory
We will offer live preliminary rounds SATURDAY ONLY in:
- United States Extemporaneous
- Impromptu Speaking
- Poetry Interpretation
- Prose Interpretation
We reserve the right to collapse any event with ample notice due to low entry.
Sectioning and Breaks:
- Prepared Forensics Events will have 2 asynchronous prelims and break to a Finals Round. All videos will be due on Tuesday, November 30th, 2021 at 11:00am
- Asynchronous judging will be conducted during the week leading up to the tournament weekend on Tuesday, November 30 to Friday, December 3rd, 2021.
- Preliminary sections will consist of no more than eight entries. Students may enter multiple events but should be aware that rounds will NOT be held if they are late or unable to make it to all rounds. No more than one event per Pattern
- Videos can be utilized for the live prelim if there are any PRIOR-communicated conflicts or technical issues.
- Recorded Duo Interpretation will use the same area side by side or split screen.
- Saturday Patterns will be:
- Pattern A: PROSE, US Extemporaneous
- Pattern B: POE, Impromptu, STY
7. The number of event entries will dictate use need/use of quarter and semi rounds. Final rounds will have no more than 6 competitors.
8. The schedule may adjust as needed before and during the Tournament. Notification will be sent giving as much time as possible for all concerned.
Sweepstakes and Awards:
There will be awards for Final Rounds Only. There will be trophies for 1, 2nd, 3rd place, and medals for the remaining competitors. There will be sweepstakes awards of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for both Large and Small Schools.
We will have one judging pool:
1 judge per 6 entries
A $10 judging fee will be assessed per missed round of judging. We will assess a $10 missing judge fee per uncovered commitment.
Per Event Entry - 15.00
School Fee - 25.00
Drops After Deadline - 10.00