South Oregon District Tournament CANCELLED
South Oregon District Qualifier
for the 2020 National Tournament
Entries Allowed: Limited to the twice the number of judges you bring in BQ
1. All entries in Big Question must be NSDA members.
2. In the event a qualifier in BQ also qualifies in an NSDA main event, they must relinquish their BQ slot.
3. There will be no debate competition in WSD. Nominations will be the only way onto the WSD team.
Big Question Notes:
1. We are scheduled for 6 total rounds, including finals. If entries warrant it, we will add an extra round and go longer in the evening. This will be a traditional bracket with elimination rounds.
2. All entries in BQ are solo (no partners).
2. Only our top qualifier will be eligible for the National Tournament.
3. Schools must provide a judge for their competitor at Nationals. You cannot "buy out" of judging BQ at the National tournament.
4. District BQ qualifiers are not eligible for the Templeton grant dollars.
5. If the top qualifier earns a spot in another event, they must relinquish their BQ qualification.