2024 — Davie, FL/US
Awards will be at 7pm in the Silverman Theater in theAutoNation Center for the Arts. We will recognize semi finalists and above in ALL events except Student Congress which will be finalists and Top 10. SEE YOU THERE!
RULES/PROTEST FORM: https://forms.gle/xZxL1Lqh3uySy6LS8
EQUITY CONCERN: https://forms.gle/8a3WZe7jSASGuhUq5
Payment Link: https://payit.nelnet.net/form/CY8guPIz
Help Desk Emails
On behalf of the NSU University School, we cordially invite you to attend the Sunvite Tournament to be in person on January 12-14. We promise to continue our tradition of top-notch competition, exceptional judging, sunny weather and amazing trophies! Please read the invitation carefully with for all policies, tournament offerings and procedures. Please feel free to email us any questions at email@example.com We hope to see you in Sunny South Florida!!
New additions to our tournament this year include:
§ World School Debate
§ Middle School Specific Events
§ After Dinner Speaking (pursuant to FFL Guidelines)
§ FFL Point Sanctioned Tournament
Not all independent entries are created equal, there are specific instances in which we will allow those to enter from clubs, academies or independently. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
· New Entries Due by January 9 at 5:00PM We are expecting registration to fill-up much sooner so register ASAP!
· Fees will be frozen on December 29 at 5:00PM. If you drop any entries after that time, you will forfeit the entry fee.
· Nuisance Fines apply after January 5 at 12:00PM
· If you drop an entry the day before (January 11) or do not report a drop you will be charged an additional $75 plus the entry fee.
· PF/LD Judges are due by January 4 at 5:00PM
· Speech/Congress Judges are due by January 9 at 5:00PM