Salado Online TFA
2023 — NSDA Campus, TX/US
We would like to welcome you to the Salado Online TFA IQT Tournament. The tournament will take place ONLINE on Friday, January 13th and Saturday, January 14th.
Our tournament will offer three preliminary rounds of competition in debate events and will feature one guaranteed preliminary round in individual events. In addition to offering competition in all the TFA state qualifying events, we will also offer competition in Prose and Poetry Interpretation. All rounds will be held synchronously!!!!!
We will offer the full set of events in IEs and Debate (including World Schools), including novice divisions of extemp, LD, PF and Policy Debate.
For the purpose of this tournament, a Novice is considered someone in their first year of high school competition.
We will be using tabroom for registration and balloting. We will be using NSDA campus as the host platform for competition.
We break brackets in debate.
We look forward to providing an exciting educational experience for all.
CX will utilize the 2022-2023 topic as follows:
PF will use the NSDA January PF topic.
Congress: We will be utilizing the TFA Spring Docket which can be found here:
Semis: 1-5 (If needed)
World Schools Debate (prepared): TBA
Semifinals: (IF NEEDED)
- Policy and World Schools Debate - $40.00 per entry
- LD and PF Debate- $30.00 per entry
- I.E.'s/Congressional Debate - $15.00 per entry
IEs - 1 judge for every 10 entries or portion thereof
Congress - 1 judge for every 10 entries or portion thereof
LD - 1 judge for every 4 entries or portion thereof
PF - 1 judge for every 4 entries or portion thereof
CX - 1 judge for every 2 entries or portion thereof
WSD - 1 judge for every 2 entries or portion thereof
Missing Debate Judge Fee: $150
Missing IE Judge Fee: $125
Judges interested in obtaining a contract should fill out this form:
Payment Via the Salado Online Store
- You can find the store here: https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/56745/confirm-guest
- Please fill out your invoice amount that you will be paying for the respective tournament.
- Once added to the cart, you may check out by clicking the cart button towards the right of the store page.
- Select Checkout
- Select to make an account or checkout as guest
- Fill out billing info and payment info and select verify order details
- Once at the checkout screen locate the box that says additional information.
- Include the following: Tournament Name, Tournament Date, School Name (This will help to make our bookkeeping easier)
NOTE: Due to outstanding balances over the last two years that have been unpaid. We reserve the right to refuse participation to any school that hasn’t paid leading up to the tournament. We request that all payments be made three days prior to the start of the tournament.
**Any school who has not completed the payment process after 30 days of the tournament is subject to a $100.00 late fee.**