Richard King High School TFA Tournament
2022 — Corpus Christi, TX/US
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY REGISTERING FOR THIS TOURNAMENT YOU AND YOUR SCHOOL ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING STIPULATIONS FOR THIS IN PERSON TOURNAMENT. FAILURE TO COMPLY COULD RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE TOURNAMENT!
1. Masks – Competitors and sponsors are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to wear masks when not competing.
2. Social Distancing – Every effort will be made to provide adequate social distancing for schools. We will do our best to section off tables for each school in the cafeteria. It is the expectation of schools to stay in their designated areas when not competing.
3. Schools should not bring students that are COVID positive or who have exhibited COVID symptoms within 7 days of the tournament.
4. Although not required by TEA, if a student does contract COVID after the tournament, the school should contact Martin Vela (Richard King HS coach) so that appropriate contact tracing can be performed.
5.Meals – We will be having some form of concession for students. It will be the sponsor’s responsibility to acquire meals for their students. A hospitality room will be provided for coaches and judges only.
6. There should be a school-approved chaperone with students at all times.
7. Cross-entries – Students in IEs may cross enter at their own risk. Students participating in CX may not cross enter in other events.
8.We will use the 2022 Spring TFA Docket and the following Items:
Prelims: even numbers
Finals: odd numbers