Corona Rostrensis at Charlotte Latin School
2018 — Charlotte, NC/US
August 22, 2018
Charlotte Latin School enthusiastically invites you to attend our sixth annual Corona Rostrensis - the crown at the place of the rostrum - on Saturday, November 3, 2018. Our students, parents, faculty, and community are working tirelessly to make your visit to Charlotte Latin the highlight of your year. We are excited to offer several unique features to our tournament. Some of this year’s highlights will include:
- Four preliminary rounds, plus a final round for all events.
- A ballot review room for coaches and results posted online after each round.
- Beautiful 16" busts of Cicero to the champions of each event, supporting trophies to the top six competitors of each event, and crystal sweepstakes cups for the top three overall schools.
- Judge strikes in Lincoln Douglas Debate and Public Forum Debate as the size of the field in each event permits.
- Exciting hospitality features including unique concession stand offerings, a fantastic judges’ lounge buffet, excellent hired judging, and a fast-paced awards ceremony.
You must make your initial entries on Tabroom.com by 5:00 PM EDT on Friday, October 26, so that we can estimate the number of schools and students attending. Schools with existing entries may continue to add entries beyond this deadline; drops after this deadline will forfeit the competitor entry fee. Please carefully read all posted information regarding the operation of our tournament and contact us should you have questions. We look forward to welcoming you to our sixth annual Corona Rostrensis!
Director of Forensics
Charlotte Latin School