NSDA Middle School National Tournament
2017 — Birmingham, AL/US
Lodging & Meal Tickets
Please Read Before Selecting Lodging!
- Middle school coaches should review all information relative to lodging in the Hotel Guide. Be sure to mention the “National Speech & Debate Association and/or National Forensic League block” when booking rooms, and only book with recommended hotels for the reasons listed.
- The host hotel, Sheraton Birmingham, requires a minimum five-night stay. Middle school programs needing reservations of less than five days must book at properties other than the Sheraton. Middle school teams are encouraged to stay in airport hotel properties as they are closest to Huffman HS.
- All room reservations within the block are subject to an automatic non-refundable two-night deposit per room at the time of booking or upon cancellation, depending on the property. This avoids double booking and allows all attendees equal opportunity to book in the best available properties.
Pre-Paid Meal Tickets
- Teams with pre-purchased meal tickets will receive fast and convenient meal service during very busy competition time periods. You may purchase meal tickets in advance for students and coaches on your roster. Tickets are good for lunches provided on-site a the competition.
- Meals will vary by location and day, but will include a main entree and number of sides and/or dessert. The meat-based meal will be poultry or a choice between poultry and another meat. You may also select the vegetarian meal plan.
- Tab room volunteers will have lunch provided and therefore do not require meal tickets.