Mtn View Toro Country Classic TOC Congress NIETOC Qualifier
2020 — NSDA Campus, AZ/US
Registration and Fees
REGISTRATION AND FEES
1. Schools must check-in at registration to verify entries, drops, and judges by via the Online Registration on Tabroom.com sometime between Thursday, 11/12 at 8:00 a.m. and Friday, 11/13 at 7:00 a.m.
2. Additionally, you will be sent a link to a virtual meeting via email if you need to make any drops, change judges, or to confirm payment.
3. Please send in your entry fee check or P.O. prior to the tournament OR at the very least, have your check or P.O. available at the time of the virtual registration meeting.
4. Please make checks payable to "Mountain View Speech and Debate." Invoices will be available on Tabroom.com. Mail checks to Mountain View Speech and Debate, c/o Meg Howell-Haymaker, 2700 East Brown Road, Mesa, Arizona.
5. Click for a copy of the Mesa Public Schools W-9.
6. Fees: Each single-person event will cost $8.00 and each 2-person event will cost $16.00. There is NO team fee.