CDA State Finals

2017 — CT/US

As of 6:30AM I have no reports of cancellations and the weather forecast remains the same, so the tournament is on.

We are "go" for tomorrow morning.  

The weather forecasts say the snow isn't likely to start until evening, with most accumulations over night.  It is supposed to start in Greenwich and move east and north over time.  We should be finished before this occurs.

If anything changes, I will change this message by 6:30AM, so please check before you leave in the morning.