South Texas District Tournament
2024 — TX/US
South Texas District Qualifier
for the 2024 National Tournament
Welcome to the 2024 South Texas NSDA District Tournament page. This year's tournament will be hosted at St Agnes February 22-24, 2024. In order to participate in this year's tournament please follow these instructions:
- Open a new browser window and go to your tabroom.com page.
- You should see Existing Tournament Registrations (in bold) and below should show National Speech & Debate Tournament (in bold). If you do not see South Texas District under the National Speech & Debate Tournament please contact Jay Stubbs at NewBellaireDebate@gmail.com immediately.
- To the right of the National Speech & Debate Tournament is a green box which says Eligibility. Click the Eligibility box.
- This page will show your Districts Competitor Eligibility list. In order to be eligible to enter the district tournament, each student must have earned a minimum of 25 NSDA points and the school must have submitted a membership form and paid fees for each student membership. Students must be NSDA members at least 7 days prior to the first day of our District tournament.
- There are two boxes on the right side Check Your NSDA Account (blue) and Import Students from NSDA (green). Be sure to click the green box to import any students from your NSDA school roster that you want to enter in the South Texas NSDA District tournament. Once this step is complete your eligible students can be entered in to our district tournament.
- If you have Ineligible Students you can either email NewBellaireDebate@gmail.com or click on the Support Forums.
- You should now be ready to register your students for the district tournament. If you have any questions about any things related to the district tournament please email NewBellaireDebate@gmail.com
The South Texas NSDA District Congress tournament will be held Monday, March 25, 2024 at Bellaire HS.
Congress legislation should be posted to tabroom.com no later than February 27, 2024.