ASDCA Winter Trophy
2023 — Tempe, AZ/US
ASDCA Winter Trophy Tournament
❄️ December 1st-2nd | ASU Tempe Campus | 951 Cady Mall, Tempe, AZ 85281 ❄️
Tournament Helpline: (601) 885-3044
Important Tournament Notes:
- 2023-24 ASDCA membership dues will be added to your tournament invoice.
- All events will be held in-person.
- This tournament is for Arizona High schools only.
- Please note: This Tabroom tournament site will host both divisions' tournaments. Coaches should register their competitors in the correct division. If you are unsure of your Division, you can find it on the sheet linked here: 2023-2024 Division Alignments. For additional details, see the AIA's website here (5A-6A schools register for the Division-I events while 1A-4A schools register for the Division-II events).
- Friday: Congressional Debate will start at 8:00 AM, all other debates will begin at 3:30 PM.
- Saturday: Extemp draw will be at 7:30 AM and IE rounds will start at 8:00 AM.
- Coaches should be the one preparing the team's entry.
- Policy, LD, BQ and PF Debaters will be allowed to double-enter in Congress and two IE events.
- IE Competitors may double enter in speech, no IE triple entries allowed.
Congress legislation must be submitted to Tabroom.com by 11/17. If there are more than 10 items submitted per Division, teams will ballot for the final docket. Please follow submission guidelines and use the supplied templates.
Important Tournament Locations:
- Extemp Prep- LSE 104
- Student Space- LSA 191 (Will open Friday afternoon with the start of debate rounds)
- Judges Lounge/Info Table- SS Atrium (Friday Afternoon), SS 105 (Saturday)
- DI Awards- LSE 104
- DII Awards- LSA 191