Salado Online UIL Spring Classic
2024 — NSDA Campus, TX/US
Salado High School Presents the Online UIL Spring Classic
March 23rd, 2024
Welcome to the Salado Online UIL Valentine Classic. We will offer all traditional UIL speaking events LD debate, Persuasive, Informative, Prose and Poetry. These tournaments are intended for schools or teams that prefer "UIL style" forensics. We will offer 6 rounds of LD debate and 4 rounds of IEs. Students will not be able to cross-enter.
We will be using tabroom for registration and balloting. We will use NSDA campus for virtual rounds. Students will need their own tabroom account linked to their institution/school.
For information on how to make a tabroom account check out this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyTqMwhRJpo
For information on how to register for the tournament after creating an account is here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3pdZi5WXM
Keep in mind students will need to have their own tabroom account created and linked to the school/institution they attend and an email address attached/linked to their account.
Interp, Extemp $20 per competitor
LD $40 per competitor
LD Debate: LD Debate will use the UIL Spring 2024 topic.
Payment Via the Salado Online Store
- You can find the store here: https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/56745/confirm-guest
- Please fill out your invoice amount that you will be paying for the respective tournament.
- Once added to the cart, you may check out by clicking the cart button towards the right of the store page.
- Select Checkout
- Select to make an account or checkout as guest
- Fill out billing info and payment info and select verify order details
- Once at the checkout screen locate the box that says additional information.
- Include the following: Tournament Name, Tournament Date, School Name (This will help to make our bookkeeping easier)
NEW IN 2023-2024: ALL SCHOOLS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY THEIR OUTSTANDING BALANCES ON AND/OR BEFORE THE FRIDAY OF THE TOURNAMENT. FAILURE TO PAY YOUR FEES WILL RESULT IN YOUR STUDENTS BEING REMOVED FROM THE TOURNAMENT. If you have to request an exception please email Julian Erdmann at Julian.T.Erdmann@gmail.com
If we haven't received payment within 30 days after the completion of the tournament we reserve the right to charge a $100 late fee. For every additional 7 days after 30 days that the balance remains unpaid, we will be charging $50.