Jasper Jaguar TFA
2023 — Plano, TX/US
You and your teams are cordially invited to attend the revival of the Jasper Jaguar Invitational. We are looking forward to hosting you in person on Friday, Saturday, January 13-14, 2023 for all events.
We are a TFA state qualifying tournament and NIETOC and TOC IE bid tournament. We are pleased to announce that we will be offering World Schools debate competition as part of the tournament schedule.
Follow the links to other pages that will help you better understand the events, fees, schedule, and requirements for the tournament. Here are some of the things you will find:
- Multiple preliminary rounds in Individual Events, offered on Saturday only so that persons can also enter Congress if they wish to do so.
- One of the most experienced and hard working tab room staffs in the business. We will be bringing in a lot of the same folks that assisted in our previous hosting experience. We will run an efficient, but equitable schedule that will cater to student and coach needs.
- World Schools debate competition. We will offer as many rounds as is appropriate with the number of schools who will be entered.
- A well stocked coach/judge lounge and concessions for students
- A supportive competitive environment by an administration who has embraced speech and debate.
In short, we promise to give you one of the best tournament experiences you will have this year. Please read the other pages to get full information. We look forward to hosting you.
David Huston, Jasper Speech and Debate
Jasper High School, Plano
Dave.Huston@pisd.edu (school e-mail)