Lodi High School,
Hosted @ Lodi HS
1) Competitors will be allowed to enter up to two speech pattern events* and two debate pattern events**.
*Competitors may not enter both IX and NX.
**Competitors may enter PF and either BQ or LD, but may not enter both BQ and LD. Competitors in BQ, LD, or PF may enter DUO as their second debate pattern event. Congress and Parli competitors may not enter a second debate pattern event.
2) We will be using the regular NSDA September/October topics for varsity AND novice in both LD and PF. Please do not have your kids prep the novice topics!
3) As a reminder, all entries beyond the first 24 speech pattern entries and the first 24 debate pattern entries entered by a school will be waitlisted until the school has provided a list of judges (who are available for the full duration of the tournament) that they will be bringing to compensate for excess entries.
1) Registration will open on 09/27 at 12:00PM. Registration will close on 10/17 at 8:00PM. Fees will be frozen when registration closes.
2) Fees are $3 per entry in individual events and $6 in partner events.
3) All events are currently being offered, but are subject to being collapsed into one division or a similar event if entries are low.