Franklin R Shirley at Wake Forest
2022 — WINSTON SALEM, NC/US
Online help email is: firstname.lastname@example.org Feel free to chat or email.
Single Stall/All Gender Restrooms -
- Benson 521 and 522
- Carswell 125, 325/6,
- Manchester 328A,
- Tribble C118C & B118A, C218C & B218B, C318B & B318B.
- For other restrooms, nondiscrimination on the basis of gender identity is the guiding principle at Wake Forest.
Judging Places for alternate modality judges
- Benson Center (Union) 3rd and 4th floors have a large number of comfy chairs and tables.
- Carswell 2nd Floor
- Carswell 208 - Not available rounds 2 or 3 or ADA Exec mtg.
- Greene Lobby
- Library - Many spaces, do not need Wake ID to get in.
- Tribble A110 (DeTamble Auditorium) - Rounds 1-4 Only
- 45 minutes of prep with 10 minute coaching stop.
- A debate will be ONLINE if a team or the judge has ONLINE after their name.
- ZRM link will appear for all debates, no need to go if debate is in person.
- Elims at the Benton Convention Center
- Yes Side Equalization, No Breaking Brackets
- Top 48 teams or all 4-2's clear whichever is more.
- hybrid modality teams (1 debater online/other in-person) are considered In-Person and judge should be in the room to judge.
- For purposes of judge placement - "in-it" debates will be any debate that has a team who has the possibility of achieving a 4-2 record.
- Hit Start button to indicate you know you are judging, even if debate hasn't started yet.
- Complete Invite
- Grad School Interest Form - Please distribute to your juniors and seniors. We will pass this info on to schools with Graduate programs - if there is an error, please reach out to email@example.com
- similar to previous years.
- Any space that is not marked “Handicap/Reserved 24 hours” works.
- Parking lots G and F (bottom right corner of this map) are ideal. Buses while waiting during the day prior to pick-up will likely need to use Parking Lot W1 near the Law School or Q on the north end of campus.
- Guest Network - no credentials needed
- Also can use EDUROAM if you are tapped in with your institution
- Payments can be made here.
- Invoices on tabroom should be accurate.
- If any school needs a fee waiver/reduction, please reach out.
Looking forward to hosting everyone for the 66th Annual Franklin R. Shirley Tournament!