DSDL 2 Eagle Open at William G Enloe HS
2022 — Raleigh, NC/US
Dogwood Speech and Debate League Qualifier #2
Date: Saturday, October 22nd, 2022
Registration: Registration will occur electronically on Friday, October 21st from Noon to 4:00 PM. Please confirm your entry and judges via Tabroom.
Changes (prior to Round One) ought to be texted to (205) 746-1907. Nuisance fees apply to unreported drops.
- Novice Lincoln Douglas Debate
- Lincoln Douglas Debate
- Novice Public Forum Debate
- Public Forum Debate
- Congressional Debate
- Dramatic Performance
- Novice Duo Interpretation
- Varsity Duo Interpretation
- Extemporaneous Speaking
- Impromptu Speaking
- Informative Speaking
- Oral Interpretation of Literature
- Original Oratory
- Program of Oral Interpretation of Literature
Public Forum: Resolved: The United States Federal Government should substantially increase its investment in high-speed rail.
Lincoln-Douglas Debate: Resolved: The United States ought to implement a single-payer universal healthcare system.
Novice Lincoln-Douglas Debate: Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
Student Congress: Student Congress legislation should remember the following information in regards to submission:
- A school that enters competitors in the Congress division may submit appropriately formatted legislation.
- Legislation must be submitted before Friday, October 14th at 6:00 PM via Tabroom.
- Legislation will be posted no later than Monday, October 17th, 2022.
- To expedite the release of the legislation packet, the League has adopted templates. They can be found on the website and Tabroom.
Impromptu Topics (Listed in Alphabetical Order):
- Around the Animal Kingdom
- This or That
- The Art World
- Global Questions
Extemp Topics (Listed in Round Order):
- US Politics
- Asia & Oceania
- US Economics, Energy & Environment
- Africa & the Americas
Oral Interpretation of Literature:
- Round 1 - Poetry
- Round 2 - Prose
- Round 3 - Poetry
- Round 4 - Prose
- Finals - Poetry
If you have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!
Brittanie McNeil, Director
Crawford Leavoy, Tournament Director