YFL 4 Online Bonus
2021 — NSDA Campus, CA/US
1) Each competitor, observer, and judge MUST HAVE A LINKED TABROOM ACCOUNT. For instructions on creating and linking Tabroom accounts, click here.
2) Novice competitors are allowed to double enter in speech. They may enter 1 Asynchronous event and 1 Spontaneous event.
3) Varsity competitors are allowed to double enter in speech. The only combination of speech that is not allowed is entering in both exemps.
4) Each school will owe 1 judge per 5 speech entries in the speech pattern and 1 judge per 2 entries in the debate pattern. Judges can (and should, if possible!) be entered in both the speech pattern and the debate pattern. This means that 1 judge can potentially cover 5 speech entries and 2 debate entries.
5) Pre-recorded speech will need to be uploaded as an unlisted video on Youtube and submitted by Thursday 12/02 at the VERY latest. There should be NO cuts or editing for speech videos. Videos are due Thursday 12/02 at 11:59PM. Upload link: https://forms.gle/GBLhrsskK1ainYQC8
Judge Lounge/Ombudsman: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/
PARLI TOPIC ANNOUNCEMENT
Topics will be announced via Tabroom blasts (please sign up for live updates to receive these!!) and Google Docs. Please check the Google Doc frequently and keep an eye out for blasts from Tabroom to ensure that you do not miss out on your prep time.