Loveland Drums of War
2021 — NSDA Campus & Zoom, CO/US
The Loveland High School Speech and Debate team extends a warm welcome and invitation to your team to participate in the first varsity tournament of the season for Colorado: The Loveland Drums of War Invitational on November 6th, 2021.
Due to district policy of everyone requiring masks including speakers, we will be holding the tournament online again this year.
Please visit the tournament website: https://sites.google.com/view/lovelanddrumsofwar, there are sections for coaches, judges, and competitors and what should be done before and during the tournament.
- All events will be synchronous and live which means competitors will compete via video conferencing on NSDA Campus and Zoom in front of a judge.
- A coach or adult responsible for the team (that can judge) must be online, and reachable at all times during the tournament.
- Doubling is not allowed within waves but encouraged across waves.
- In order to run an event, there must be at least 4 competitors/teams. The final determination will be made on Nov 3rd for events that do not have enough competitors.
- Four (4) entries per school are allowed in all events (Congress A & B are considered separate events and allow 8). Additional entries will be accommodated if space is available and additional judges are provided to cover the additional burden.
- November NSDA resolutions will be used for Public Forum, LD, and Policy debates.
- CHSAA rules for all events.
- The deadline for all Congress legislation is Oct 25th with the final docket posted on Tabroom by Oct 27th. Minimum 1 legislation per 4 entries with a max of 4 per team. Legislation templates are also on Tabroom.
- For Congress, no impeaching the PO nor introducing legislation that is not on the final docket.
See posted invite for more information.
Patrick DeMartine - email@example.com
Speech and Debate Advisor and Coach\
Loveland High School