Princeton UIL Fall Classic
- CX Debate will be debating the 2021-22 Resolution – Resolved: The United States federal government should substantially increase its protection of water resources in the United States.
- LD Debate (both Novice and Varsity) will be debating the September/October UIL Resolution
- Public Forum Debate will be debating the September/October NSDA Resolution
- Students participating in Congressional Debate will debate the TFA Fall 2021 Docket
- Morning Session will debate odd number pieces of legislation.
- Afternoon Session will debate even number pieces of legislation.
Please make all checks payable to Princeton HS Speech and Debate.
· CX Debate - $30.00
· LD, PFD, Duo, and Duet Entry - $15.00
· Individual Event Entry (and Congress) - $7.00
· Missing Judge Fee - $125.00
· CX – One judge for every 2 entries or portion thereof.
· LD & PFD – One judge for every 4 entries or portion thereof.
· IEs* – One judge for every 6 entries or portion thereof.
* If you have a judge that is only qualified to judge only a some of the individual events, please indicate this information in the notes section of the entry and what that event or those events are. If there is no note present, we will assume that the judge is qualified for all individual events and will put them into all pools.
If you are an individual that wishes to pursue a judging contract at this tournament, email your judging résumé and any other pertinent details to Heather Stringer at email@example.com.
Any general questions should be addressed to Heather Stringer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (214)448-4196.
· If the entries do not make, we will consolidate novice and varsity divisions together into one varsity division.
· We will accelerate the schedule as possible, so please pay close attention to postings and turn on your Live Updates.