Kansas City Invitational
2022 — NSDA Campus, US
*Full invite to be posted later. Info below subject to change.
1. Varsity, JV, and Novice (CX/LD/PF) takes place over three days (Friday/Sat/Sun). 6 prelims plus up to double octos clearing up to half the field with a winning record. MPJ in all three divisions.
2. Speech events are live. There will be two patterns. Fri/Sat at a minimum. Possible Sunday but tbd. Minimum of 4 Prelims of speech plus up to Octos as entries warrant.
3. Congress entries may submit legislation. 3 prelims, semis, and finals.
4. Congress and Speech judges will be required, but we will do our best to make the judge ratio as low as possible. Exact ratio will come when the full invite is posted.
5. This tournament is a TOC bid in Speech, Congress, and Lincoln Douglas.
The Kansas City Invitational Committee
Jeri Willard & Parker Hopkins, Truman High School
David Dempsey, Van Horn High School
Brian Winckler, Grain Valley High School
Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org