Welcome to the February Scrimmage
Participants will compete for NSDA points while also receiving thoughtful RFD's to help one expand his/her/their debate knowledge!
The link to the discord on which the tournament will be held is here: https://discord.gg/ntQAwb39Hw
The Link to the Tabroom Site is: https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/index.mhtml?tourn_id=19640
Feb Public Forum
March Public Forum
· Mavericks are allowed to compete.
· There is no hybrid teams
· Independent entries are allowed
· You must be at least 10th grade to judge. This is so we can guarantee the best judging experience for all debaters.
·If you want to judge and don't meet the requirements, then email anyone on the contact list with the following information- Name, Age, PF/Debate experience, We'll still add you in if we believe you are qualified.
· Trigger Warning for sensitive topics are mandatory, and any practice a majority of the community would find abusive should be warranted in a speech for the judge's discretion.
· We will be running this tournament through discord, with the option of switching to Zoom at the discretion of the judge and members of the round.
· We will be putting prep time still at 3 minutes
· This tournament has a no-tolerance policy towards any harassment or discrimination. We will automatically kick and remove any violators.
· We will be giving NSDA Points for this tournament.