2021 — NSDA Campus, CA/US
1) Each competitor, observer, and judge MUST HAVE A LINKED TABROOM ACCOUNT. For instructions on creating and linking Tabroom accounts, click here.
2) Novice competitors are allowed to double enter in speech. They may enter 1 Asynchronous event and 1 Spontaneous event.
3) Varsity competitors are allowed to double enter in speech. The only combination of speech that is not allowed is entering in both exemps.
4) Each school will owe 1 judge per 5 speech entries in the speech pattern and 1 judge per 2 entries in the debate pattern. Judges can (and should, if possible!) be entered in both the speech pattern and the debate pattern. This means that 1 judge can potentially cover 5 speech entries and 2 debate entries.
5) Pre-recorded speech will need to be uploaded as an unlisted video on Youtube and submitted by Thursday 1/21 at the VERY latest. Please ensure that the student states the tournament the speech was recorded for at the beginning of the video (YFL 5) and includes the tournament name in the title. There should be NO cuts or editing for speech videos. The link to the form to upload videos will be made available by Friday.