Colleyville Heritage Winter Invitational
2021 — NSDA Campus, TX/US
You and your teams are cordially invited to attend the 25th Annual Colleyville Heritage Winter Invitational. We will be hosting in a virtual environment using NSDA Campus for most events and Classroom.cloud for other events. We will specify. We are again looking forward to hosting you on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, February 4-7. Our initial plan will be to hold Synchronous Individual Events preliminary rounds on Thursday and Friday with the elimination rounds for those events on Saturday. Congressional Debate will take place on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Debate will take place over the course of Friday and Saturday, with late elimination rounds in some events taking place on Sunday.
In addition to being a TFA state qualifying tournament, we continue to be a Tournament of Champions qualifier in Lincoln Douglas (finals), Policy Debate (semifinals) and Public Forum (finals). In addition, we will continue offering World Schools debate competition as part of the tournament schedule.
Follow the links to other pages that will help you better understand the events, fees, schedule, and requirements for the tournament. Here are some of the things you will find:
- Multiple preliminary rounds in Individual Events, offered synchronously beginning on Thursday and Friday evening
- Your second to the last chance to garner those needed points for TFA State. It's also a chance to warm up and get in that last bit of competition for NSDA district
- One of the most experienced and hard working tab room staffs in the business. Despite several challenges in recent years, our tournament still runs on time. We will attempt to fulfill the same promise this year. That promise will continue in this virtual world.
- Debate pairings and results will be done on Tabroom.com. I know that’s a shock, but know that judges and students will all need to be linked to Tabroom.com. That will include your IE students who have been competing asynchronously for most of the year.
- World Schools debate competition. We will offer as many rounds as is appropriate with the number of schools who will be entered.
In short, we promise to give you one of the best tournament experiences you will have this year. Please read the other pages to get full information. We look forward to hosting you.
David Huston, Debate Coach
Colleyville Heritage High School
email@example.com (school e-mail)