Autumn Feast Classic
Welcome to the 2020 Autumn Feast Classic!
Hosts: Hanming, Prakhar, Aalif, Rikhil, Aiden, Jason
We're offering the highest quality and certificate awarding. Participants will compete for legitimate prizes, be judged by only the best of the best judges personally recruited by tournament organizers, receive in-depth educational criticism post-round, and contribute to a worthwhile cause if they can. In fact, the 2020 Heat Wave Invitational is the FIRST of all tournaments in the season for competitors to practice their medicare prep. Put quite simply: this is the best way to warm up for next year’s tournaments! So what are you waiting for? Sign up now!
Topic: Resolved: The United States should adopt a declaratory nuclear policy of no first use.
The link to the discord on which the tournament will be held is here: https://discord.gg/S45TYY8
· Any 6th-12th may be able to compete in any division they like
· Mavericks are allowed to compete.
· Independent entries are allowed
· You must be at least rising 10th grade to judge. This is so we can guarantee the best judging experience for all debaters.
·If you want to judge and don't meet the requirements, then email anyone on the contact list with the following information- Name, Age, PF/Debate experience, We'll still add you in if we believe you are qualified.
· This tournament will guarantee 1 strike for every team and 2 strikes for each school. Strikes will be opened when it's closer to the tournament.
Trigger Warning for sensitive topics are mandatory, and any practice a majority of the community would find abusive should be warranted in a speech for the judge's discretion.
· We will be running this tournament through discord, with the option of switching to Zoom at the discretion of the judge and members of the round.
· We will be putting prep time still at 3 minutes
· This tournament has a no-tolerance policy towards any harassment or discrimination. We will automatically kick and remove any violators.
· We will be giving NSDA Points for this tournament.