DSDL 4 Online
2021 — NSDA Campus, NC/US
Dogwood Speech and Debate League Qualifier #4
Date: Saturday, January 23rd, 2021
Registration: Registration will occur electronically on Friday, January 22nd from Noon to 4:00 PM. Please confirm your entry and judges via Tabroom. Changes ought to be texted to (919) 666-7223. Nuisance fees apply to unreported drops.
- Novice Lincoln Douglas Debate
- Lincoln Douglas Debate
- Novice Public Forum Debate
- Public Forum Debate
- Congressional Debate
- Extemporaneous Speaking
- Original Oratory
- Informative Speaking
- Impromptu Speaking
- Novice Dramatic Performance
- Varsity Dramatic Performance
- Oral Interpretation of Literature
- Novice Program of Oral Interpretation of Literature
- Varsity Program of Oral Interpretation of Literature
Public Forum: Resolved: The National Security Agency should end its surveillance of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents.
Lincoln-Douglas Debate: Resolved: States ought to ban lethal autonomous weapons.
Student Congress: Student Congress legislation should remember the following information in regards to submission:
- A school that enters competitors in the Congress division may submit appropriately formatted legislation.
- Legislation must be submitted before Wednesday, January 13th at 6:00 PM via Tabroom.
- Legislation will be posted no later than Monday, January 18th, 2021.
- To expedite the release of the legislation packet, the League has adopted templates. They can be found on the website and Tabroom.
Impromptu Topics: Released January 18th
Extemp Topics: Released January 13th
Oral Interpretation of Literature:
- Round 1 - Poetry
- Round 2 - Prose
- Round 3 - Poetry
- Round 4 - Prose
- Finals - Poetry
If you have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!
Michelle Boswell, Director
Crawford Leavoy, Tournament Director