Ozark District Tournament
Ozark District Qualifier
for the 2020 National Tournament
NSDA Ozark Districts Invite
Central HS on March 12th – 14th
Please Download the Tournament Invite
Registration opens February 3rd in Tabroom.
· Students entered in the district tournament must be paid NSDA members with linked NSDA accounts with at least 25 merit points and be synced to your Tabroom account.
· You will need to include script titles & authors for interp events, and titles for oratory & informative.
Registration will close March 5th (this means ALL paperwork).
· The committee will send you a link to your school Google Drive folder.
· Please make sure that you use this folder to send in ALL the paperwork!
· Signed registration paperwork, interp cover sheets, interp highlighted originals, and interp typed manuscripts need to be uploaded to your school Google Drive folder
· Congressional Debate legislation you wish to be considered for the Congressional Debate tournament on April 2nd needs to be in your school Google Drive folder
· All letters of intent for students entered in more than one event (or students who have student congress as their first choice) need to be in your school Google Drive folder
· Once you have your entry complete and everything is uploaded into your folder and all information entered on TABROOM is correct, reply to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating you are done and we can start looking through your paperwork early (this is great advice to avoid paying a late fee if you think you already have everything!).
· You will be sent an email with any corrections or additions that need to be made or letting you know that your entry is complete.