Woodward Academy One Day Tournament
2019 — College Park, GA/US
Due to the Johns Creek date change, Woodward Academy is hosting a "no frills" one-day tournament on Saturday, November 2nd. We will offer competition in Novice Policy Debate and JV Policy Debate.
1. There will be four rounds of policy debate with no elimination rounds. The schedule is posted on the sidebar.
2. Experienced third and fourth year debaters are welcome to judge in the novice policy division. Experienced fourth year debaters are welcome to judge in the JV policy division.
3. We have limited hired judging available; if at all possible, please fulfill your judging obligations.
4. We will provide certificates to the top teams and individual speakers.
5. We will provide complimentary pizza for lunch (for both debaters and coaches/judges). Please feel free to bring your own lunch if you have other dietary needs.
6. We will provide complimentary coffee for everyone throughout the day.
7. Woodward students will be eligible to compete.
8. Entry fees are $20 per policy team and $10 per congressional debater. Please make checks payable to "Woodward Academy Debate" and mail to:
ATTN: Maggie Berthiaume / Debate
1662 Rugby Avenue
College Park, GA 30337
If you have any questions, please email Maggie Berthiaume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hosting you!
Maggie Berthiaume, Bill Batterman, and Brian Keith Jackson