CFL Congress 3 Archbishop Mitty
2020 — San Jose, CA/US
- Judges must bring an electronic device (laptop/ tablet preferable) and have a linked Tabroom account to enter their ballots.
- Dinner will be provided to adults and available for purchase for students.
- You may enter 1-3 students per school in the Senate. Each school attending should have a member in the Senate. If we have fewer than 12, we may roll the chamber into the Houses.
- Wildcards go to the top speaker in each House chamber and the top two speakers in the Senate (if over 12 entered in the Senate).
- Registration/ Judges will be in the Sobratto Center
- Students will meet/ postings will inside/ outside the 100 wing
- Competition in the 100 Wing
Registration/ Judges Instructions (in library) 4:15 - 4:40 pm
Round 1: 4:45 - 6:30 pm (take one break)
Dinner: 6:30 - 7:15 pm
Round 2: 7:15 pm - 9:00 pm (take one break)
Awards 9:25 pm (around Foyer)
The judging ratio is 1 judge to 6 entries overall- you must enter your judges before coming off the waitlist. Please list any specific student conflicts for your judges in notes (such as their own kids or their kids' best friends, etc...)