CFL Congress 2 Washington
2019 — Fremont, CA/US
- The legislation is due to me on Friday, November 8th at 8:00 pm, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please send one email with your school's piece(s) of legislation (state priorities if applicable). Submit in Word format please. I will likely include one from every school that submits one. It's unlikely any school will author more than two in the packet.
- I hope to have the packet ready to release by Monday, November 11th.
- Lunch will be provided to adults and available for purchase for students.
- You may enter 1-3 students per school to the Senate. If we have fewer than 12, we will roll the chamber into the Houses.
- Judges must bring an electronic device/ have a linked Tabroom account to enter their ballots.
- Registration will be in tabroom/ judges room:
- Judges' Food will be served at lunch in the
- Students will meet/ postings will be in:
- Students' food will be served in:
Registration 9:00 am - 9:30 am
Round 1 9:30 am - 11:50 am (take one break)
Lunch 11:50 am - 12:40 pm
Round 2 12:40 pm - 3:00 pm (take one break)
Awards 3:30 pm