CFL Congress 2 Washington
2018 — Washington HS, CA/US
- The legislation is due to me on Wednesday, November 7th at 8:00 pm, via email (email@example.com). Please send one email with your school's piece(s) of legislation (state priorities if submitting multiple bills). I will likely include one from every school that submits one. It's unlikely any school will author more than two in the packet.
- I hope to have the packet ready to release by Friday, November 9th.
- Lunch will be provided to adults and available for purchase for students.
- You may enter 1-3 students per school to the Senate. If we have fewer than 12, we will roll the chamber into the Houses.
- Judges must bring an electronic device/ have a linked Tabroom account to enter their ballots.
- Schools must provide 1 judge for every 8 competitors. You may enter them in the House or Senate, but do not enter in the Senate if their child is also in the Senate.
- Tab and judges report to room 62. Senate will be in room 65. House will be in rooms 66, 67, 56, and P-3. Check posting prior to round 1 for your chamber. Room 24 has judge food. Cafeteria will have student food.
- Wifi: FUSD mobile/ Fu5dM0b1L3!
Registration 9:50 am - 10:30 am
Round 1 10:30 am - 12:45 pm (take one break)
Lunch 12:50 pm - 1:30 pm
Round 2 1:30 pm - 3:45 pm (take one break)
Awards 4:30 pm