CFL Congress 1 Gunn
2018 — Palo Alto, Henry Gunn HS, CA/US
This tournament will be run concurrently with the novice speech tournament. Students may enter one tournament only.
- The legislation is due to me on Wednesday, September 19th at 8:00 pm, via email (email@example.com). Please send one email with your school's piece(s) of legislation (state priorities if applicable). I will likely include one from every school that submits one. It's unlikely any school will author more than two in the packet.
- I hope to have the packet ready to release by Friday, Sept. 21th.
- Lunch will be provided to adults and available for purchase for students.
- You may enter 1-3 students per school to the Senate. If we have fewer than 12, we will roll the chamber into the Houses.
- Judges must bring an electronic device/ have a linked Tabroom account to enter their ballots.
- Registration will be in tabroom/ judges room: Lab 115.
- Judges' Food will be served at lunch in the Staff Lounge.
- Students will meet/ postings will be in: Bow Gym.
- Students' food will be served in the Amphitheater outside Bow Gym.
Registration 9:00 am - 9:30 am
Round 1 9:30 am - 11:50 am (take one break)
Lunch 11:50 am - 12:40 pm
Round 2 12:40 pm - 3:00 pm (take one break)
Awards 3:30 pm
Next legislation call for submission coming soon. Have your bills ready!