California High School Speech Association State Championship
2023 — Carlsbad, CA/US
Each school participating in the 2023 State Tournament in Congress must submit one piece of legislation using this form by Monday March 20th at 5 PM.
2023 topic areas can be found here. Legislation be written using the templates on the CHSSA website and be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
1. Each School must submit 1 piece of legislation.
2. Legislation must use Template from CHSSA website.
3. Legislation must be in Microsoft Word/ .doc, .docx format.
4. Author's school name must be included on the legislation.
5. Legislation must be submitted by 5 PM on Monday March 20th.
The top 6 bills or resolutions will be chosen for the State Tournament based on your votes. The 7th place piece of legislation will be used as an alternate. State Tournament legislation will be posted on Tabroom.