NSDA Middle School Speech Challenge
2020 — Online, US
Dates & Deadlines
Important Middle School Dates (updated 4/19/20)
- All registration materials and payment are due May 15. This includes:
- Entries. No name changes or adds will be permitted after May 15. TBA entries will be dropped.
- Payment. Entry drops after May 15 will not be refunded. Payment may be done by credit card online or via check postmarked by 5/15.
- Judges. No judge swaps will be permitted after May 15.
- Media release/parental consent forms. These must be signed by each student's parent/guardian.
- Entry agreement forms. This form must be signed by the school's principal, coach, and supervising adult.
- T-shirts must be ordered and paid for by May 15.
- Judge conflicts.
- Piece info. Title, author, and ISBN info for Interp events, title for Dec, title and topic for OO and INFO must be posted by May 15.
- Any information missing after May 15 risks forfeiture of your entry.
- Registered students may practice recording and submit their speech through the Classrooms.cloud system between May 26 and June 4. Any entries without a submitted recording after this window will be dropped from the tournament, and entry fees will not be refunded.
Judges will be assigned a series of preliminary rounds to judge, and all judging must be completed between June 8 and June 12.