NSDA Middle School Nationals
2020 — Albuquerque, NM/US
Dates & Deadlines
Important Middle School Dates
- Coaches may register online beginning March 1.
- Congressional Debate legislation is due April 24.
- All registration materials and payment are due May 1. This includes:
- Entries. No name changes or adds will be permitted after May 1. TBA entries will be dropped.
- Payment. Entry drops after May 1 will not be refunded. Payment may be done by credit card online or via check postmarked by 5/1.
- Judges. No judge swaps will be permitted after May 1.
- Media release forms. These must be signed by each student's parent/guardian.
- Entry agreement forms. This form must be signed by the school's principal, coach, and supervising adult.
- Judge paradigms for Policy and LD judges.
- Pre-ordered t-shirts must be requested and paid for by May 1.
- Judge conflicts. Any conflicts that need to be entered after May 1 will incur a $200 late fee.
- Piece info. Title, author, and ISBN info for Interp events, title for Dec, title and topic for OO and INFO must be posted by May 1.
- A late fee of $200 will be assessed for each missing form or payment received after May 1.
- Any information missing after May 8 risks forfeiture of your entry.
More info found at https://www.speechanddebate.org/middle-school-unified-manual/