33rd Annual Stanford Invitational
2019 — Stanford, CA/US
Every student attending the Stanford Invitational must have their parent/guardian sign an "Individual Waiver" in order to attend the Stanford Invitational. Squad coordinators bringing students to the Stanford Invitational must ensure that each student has completed this required document, which is to be remitted electronically before the tournament. By registering to attend the tournament, coaches agree that they are responsible for overseeing completion of this requirement and understand that they will be asked to certify completion as a component of the final "on site" or "e-registration" process.
Instruction to coaches / squad coordinators:
- Print out and distribute a double-sided copy of the Stanford Individual Waiver to each student that will be attending the Stanford Invitational. Be sure to let students and parents know that no student may attend the tournament without submitting a properly completed waiver form, and that the form must be signed with a wet signature (pen & paper only, electronic signatures not allowed).
- Collect completed waivers from all students that you are bringing to the tournament. Make sure that waivers have been fully and correctly completed (student & parent names must be listed two times each, and both the student and parent/guardian must sign & date the form.
- Submit all of your squad's completed Stanford Individual Waivers in advance of the tournament. We need fully legible copies of the waivers to be submitted in an organized fashion via our designated digital submission system. Do not email in 50 scanned forms, that won't meet your submission requirement.
- Coaches will be asked to certify that they have collected and are submitting to us fully & properly completed Stanford Individual Waiver forms for every student representing their squad at the tournament when completing final pre-tournament confirmation/verification.
- All waivers must be submitted in a single submission so that one package of materials covers all of your attending students. No multiple submissions! But there is a way to modify an earlier submission to add additional waivers.
Submitting completed waivers:
- Waivers are submitted as part of the 2019 Stanford Invitational Squad Confirmation Form process.
- DO NOT email completed paperwork to us, as we can't process such a large number of submissions this way in an organized fashion!
- We are purposefully waiting to relase this system so that entry in the tournmaent is largely stabilized and thus programs won't need to edit their submissions for any students that may still clear the waitlists and end up in the tournament field(s).
More information and a link to the waiver itself can be found on the "Individual Waiver" page of the tournament invitation.