OCSL Parli Congress Quals
2016 — CA/US
Breaks & Qualifying Criteria
Top 6 will qualify to the State tournament. SuperSession will be the top 16 students based upon prelim ranks.
Final rankings will be determined based upon the following:
1. Total rankings of all ballots (prelims & SS).
2. Total rankings of all ballots - SS only
3. Judges preference in SS
4. Reciprical ranks in SS
5. Reciprical ranks - all rounds (prelims & SS)
6. Total speaker points - SS only
7. Total speaker poins - all rounds
Top 4 entries will qualify to the State tournament.
In events with less than 30 entries, the top 8 after prelims will advance to a final seeded round (1v8, 2v7, 3v6, 4v5), with the winners of the final round advancing to the state tournament. Prelim seeds will be based upon the following:
1. Prelim W/L record
2. Prelim total points
3. Opposition record
4. Head-to-head results