Fargo South Speech Invitational
2018 — Fargo, ND/US
You are invited to the Fargo South High School Invitational Speech Tournament on Saturday, February 17, 2018.
The tournament will be flighted and will host all NDHSAA events.
Registration will be from 7:30-8:00 a.m. near the main office of South. Parking is available in the north -side parking lot. A judge’s meeting will be held in the teachers’ lounge.8:40 a.m., and students will congregate in the commons. Food will be served throughout the day from the concessions stand by the gym starting at 9 AM. Draws for EPR and XS will begin at 8:00 Round I events will begin at 9:00 and awards are slated for between 4 and 5 p.m.
· Students can sign up for multiple events. If they enter more than 2 events, prep time may be limited. We will do our best to help with this, but there are no guarantees.
· If two events are in the same flight and one is a prep time event, prep time might be limited.
· $6.00 per individual entry. $12 per duo
· Please furnish one judge for every 7 entries. Hired judges are $75.00.
· Indicate any junior high/middle school competitors on your registration with an asterisk. Junior high/middle school is defined as any competitor 8th grade or below or any 9th grader who is a first year competitor. Novice recognition will be given at awards.
AND, LAST BUT NOT LEAST, send your entries to Gayle Hyde by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org using the attached spreadsheet OR you may put your entries directly on TabRoom at BY SUNDAY, FEB. 11TH AT 5:30 PM. Adds may be made through email depending on space available through Friday. Drops will be taken until the time the tournament begins, but we would like a heads-up as soon as you know them. AFTER TUESDAY, FEB. 13 AT 5 PM, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO PAY FOR ANY CHANGES YOU MAKE. You may not add students at registration unless there has been a drop OR THERE IS ROOM IN THE EVENT. Substitutions are accepted.
Please call us with any changes ASAP through registration on tournament day – at either Gayle’s cell phone number. 701-866-0148
Please send your registration to Gayle Hyde at:
Cell # 701-866-0148