Jesuit Novice Scrimmage
2017 — TX/US
Jesuit Debate Scrimmage 2017
Tournament Guidelines and Directions
Important note about our facilities---No smoking on campus property. You will notice a lot of art on the walls; Jesuit is an art museum as well as a school (really, we are). Any damage done to art in the building will be considered a matter for the police. Please do not mess with the art.
1. We will encourage disclosure of affirmative and negative argument via the National Debate Coaches Association Wiki at http://wiki.debatecoaches.org/
2. Ballots will be distributed to judges outside Hughes Hall. Completed Debate ballots will be posted online on the Joy of Tournament site.
3. We will hand out copies of pairings in the cafeteria and Hughes Hall. Before and between rounds, students may gather in either Hughes Hall or in the cafeteria.
4. An adult sponsor must be in attendance at all times.
5. All rooms will be straightened by participating students.
6. Anyone caught stealing or destroying property will be escorted with his or her team off campus. Any damage done to art work or technology will be considered a matter for the police, who will be on campus.
7. Wireless is available on the Jesuit Guest Network throughout the school. The password will be made available at registration.
Wireless Network: Jesuit-Guest
Password: will be provided at tournament