1st and 2nd Year National Championships at Woodward Academy
2017 — Atlanta, GA/US
We will continue our tradition of providing exceptional hospitality to all of our guests. Adults (coaches and judges who have graduated from high school) are welcome to enjoy our well-stocked coaches' lounge (located in Gresham Chapel) throughout the tournament. In addition to a full range of snacks and refreshments (including breakfast items on Saturday morning), we will provide three delicious catered meals. High school students—even those that are serving as judges at the tournament—are not welcome in the coaches' lounge. For the first time, we will also be providing complimentary meals to our student guests. All students (including student-judges) should eat in the Middle School cafeteria.
Coaches/Adult Judges Menu:
- Friday Dinner: Cafe Bombay Indian
- Saturday Breakfast: Chick-fil-A chicken biscuits, Einstein Brothers bagels, Krispy Kreme donuts
- Saturday Lunch: Willy's Mexicana taco bar
- Saturday Dinner: Fox Bros. BBQ
Students/Student Judges Menu:
- Friday Dinner: Burger Bar, Sweet Potato Fries, Salads
- Saturday Breakfast: Chick-fil-A chicken biscuits, Einstein Brothers bagels
- Saturday Lunch: Willy's Mexicana quesadillas and burritos
- Saturday Dinner: Pizza Hut pizza
All guests will also be provided with a free shuttle service between the tournament hotel and Woodward on Friday and Saturday. If you stay at the tournament hotel, you do not need to rent a vehicle — a huge cost savings that we provide to all of our guests. Please see the schedule page for more information about the timing and location of the shuttle.