Brother Rene Sterner FSC Steel City Invitational
Odds and Ends
We are excited to welcome you in the midst of the holiday season to the Sterner Steel City Invitational! The following are several "odds and ends" to help make your time with us enjoyable; feel free to contact me with any additional questions at email@example.com.
1. The registration fee is $5.00 per student and $10.00 per school, please make all checks payable toCentral Catholic High School.
2. The tournament will follow NFL rules.
3. No double entries in speech.
4. Don't forget to order lunches by Friday at noon. Please go to concessions tab to place the order.
5. Registration will take place in front of the library. The library is located on the second floor of the school building. If you enter the school from Fifth Avenue, it is directly ahead on the right. If you enter from the rear. It is up the first full flight of steps and on the left.
6. Congress Legislation: if your school wishes to submit a bill or resolution, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, ASAP, but no later than Wednesday at noon.
7. We will be making use of laboratories and classrooms equipped with delicate and expensive technology. Please ask your students to treat these rooms with care. Please do not write on smartboards.
8. Please check this website regularly through the week for any further additions to this list.