Seattle Academy Invitational
2020 — Online, WA/US
Checklist for Speech Coaches
This information is taken from the tournament invitation, and there is more exhaustive information there. Please consult this checklist and the invitation periodically to make sure you have completed all steps and to see if there have been any updates.
- Make sure all of your students have a linked Tabroom account. This will be the only way they can access their ballots after the tournament has concluded.
- Confirm student entries are entered on the Tabroom site correctly (event and division).
- Make sure students are up to date on all expectations listed on the Speech Student Checklist. Students are expected to follow all procedures, and flagrant violations may result in disqualification.
- Student recordings must begin with the introduction "It will serve as proof that the recording is intended for competition in this tournament only. If the introductory phrase is not present, it will not be scored by judges.
- Submissions are due to the Google Form 11/4/2020, 9:00 PM.
- Students should immediately provide you with their video URLs. Please enter them into Tabroom by clicking on the student’s entry. You should see a space for a URL there, which will be made available beginning on 11/2/2020. You have until 6:00 PM on Thursday, 11/5 to enter these URLs. URLs must match the Forms submission. Without URLs entered into Tabroom, judges will be unable to see your student’s submissions. You will not need to enter URLS for Extemp, Impromptu, or Oral Interp.
-Make sure your judges are entered by 11/4 at 9:00 PM. Each judge needs a linked Tabroom account, or they will be unable to view rounds and enter ballots.
-Please enter any schedule conflicts in Tabroom for your judges. This is important to do so we know your judging commitments are fulfilled. The scheduling is done in shifts, and each judging entry must have all shifts covered.
-Fill out this form to let us know how you plan to pay, whether you have done so already or not. Please complete this before the tournament begins using this form.