Vines TFA Tournament
2022 — Plano, TX/US
Colleagues and Competitors,
The Vines High School Speech and Debate Team cordially invites you to the Vines TFA Tournament and NIETOC bid on February 5, 2022.
The tournament staff are carefully monitoring the situation with COVID-19 and the Omicron surge. At this time, the tournament is scheduled to be held in person. This may change to an online format depending on local case numbers. We will alert all registrants and coaches should this change occur.
All events are currently scheduled to be held in person at Vines High School on Saturday, February 5th.
In the main tournament, we will offer varsity competition in CX, LD, PF, Congress, and speech events. The tournament will offer TFA and NIETOC qualifying points. Please bring judges if at all possible. We are hiring judges, but we would prefer to have you bring judges!
We strive to provide excellent hospitality, an efficient schedule, and a pleasant tournament atmosphere. The (revised) entry deadline is 1/29/22. Please let me know if you have any questions! We look forward to seeing you in February.
· CX – One judge for every 2 entries or portion thereof.
· LD & PFD – One judge for every 4 entries or portion thereof.
· IEs* – One judge for every 6 entries or portion thereof.
* If you have a judge that is only qualified to judge only some of the individual events, please indicate this information in the notes section of the entry and what that event or those events are. If there is no note present, we will assume that the judge is qualified for all individual events and will put them into all pools.
Please make all checks payable to Princeton HS Speech and Debate.
· CX Debate - $40.00
· LD, PF, Duo, and Duet Entry - $25.00
· Individual Event Entry (and Congress) - $15.00
· Missing Judge Fee - $150.00
If you are an individual that wishes to pursue a judging contract at this tournament, email your judging résumé and any other pertinent details to Meghan Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org