Klein Collins Middle School Tournament
2021 — Spring, TX/US
KLEIN COLLINS HIGH SCHOOL
SPEECH & DEBATE MIDDLE SCHOOL TOURNAMENT
Klein Collins High School would like to invite you to our Middle School Speech & Debate tournament to be held on November 6th.
Registration for our tournament will be on Tabroom. The deadline for making any changes in your original entry is Friday, October 29th at 2:00 p.m.
Please read the information down below:
• Each student will need a Tabroom account to access postings and results.
• Coaches will need to sign up for the tournament using Tabroom.
• ANY Events under six competitors will be dropped. Please advise your students to compete!
• No Senior & Junior events will be offered.
• Contestants are allowed to cross-enter in two events per section. If a student enters two events, it is the student’s responsibility to get to all events on time. (Sectioning can accommodate two entries only.)
• Debaters may enter one other individual event at their own risk.
• We will offer sweepstakes for IE's and Debate events.
• Concessions will be offered.
We are located in the north of Houston. We hope you will join us. We can be reached directly at the following address:
Speech & Debate
Klein Collins High School
20811 Ella Blvd
Spring, Texas 77388
Attn: Cecilia Hubbard
If you have any questions or if you need to make changes in your entry, feel free to e-mail us at any time at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Email is usually the most efficient means of communication.)
Sponsors & Coaches
Larson Crank, Karon Petty, Carlos Villatoro, Taylor Roberts, and Simin Salim
Executive Council – Tournament Assistants
We look forward to seeing you in November!