2021 — James Enochs High School, CA/US
Hosted @ James Enochs High School
1) Varsity competitors will be allowed to enter two speech events and one debate event. Competitors may not enter both IX and NX.
2) Novice competitors will be allowed to enter one speech event and one debate event.
3) A judge quota of 1 judge owed per 7 entries will be enforced for this tournament due to Enochs volunteering to host twice in a row for us. Please plan accordingly and bring your judges with you to the tournament.
4) We will be using the regular NSDA September/October topics in both LD and PF. Please do not have your kids prep the novice topics!
5) Please remember that we must abide by California State guidelines and CDC guidelines in order to make in-person tournaments a possibility. A mask mandate will be enforced for all competitors, judges, coaches, and observers. Masks may only be removed when eating outdoors. Masks must be worn even during performances.
1) Registration will open on 09/03 at 12:00PM. Registration will close on 09/15 at 5:00PM. Fees will be frozen when registration closes.
2) Fees are $3 per entry in individual events and $6 in partner events.
3) All events are currently being offered, but are subject to being collapsed into a similar event if entries are low.