ONW Virtual Debate Invitational
2020 — NSDA Campus, KS/US
See invitation for details. Updates will be shared via email and posted here.
* Reminder - ALL students must have a Tabroom.com account linked in order to access their competition rooms. Please do not wait to do this Friday afternoon/Saturday morning.
* All DCI judges are obligated for the first elimination round on Sunday. Please be prepared for this to be the 10:30am quarterfinal round.
* All rounds must take place via the NSDA Campus platform unless explicitly directed otherwise by Eric Skoglund. Moving debates to a different platform on your own will be grounds for immediate disqualification from the tournament.
* Teams and judges should report to their NSDA Campus rooms by the tech checkin time for each round.
* Clarifying the judge requirement - you need 1 judge for every 2 teams. We will have a limited community pool to draw from and will admit teams from the wait list as our judge pool permits, so if you aren't completely covered we may be able to work with you.
Wait List Order
1) Teams with names (no TBA) and fully covered by judges (1 judge = 2 teams) will all be guaranteed the ability to compete.
2) Teams with names whose schools have some judge coverage will be the first priority to cover with community judges.
3) Teams with names whose schools have no judges entered will be the last priority.