2019 — Overland Park, KS/US
Welcome to the 2019 KCKSNCFL Policy Qualifier.
Remember that you can find forms, bylaws, and all other documents that are not on tabroom in our shared folder...if you don't have access, email me and I will get you set up: email@example.com Please be sure to discuss KCKSNCFL Bylaws with your students before arriving.
All judges must have paradigms on Tabroom and have Tabroom accounts so that we can use paperless ballots. Teams will be let off the waitlist when all of these things are true. The deadline is the Monday of the tournament...if this is not complete at that time, you will not be entered in the tournament.
Here are the most important details:
WE WILL BE COMPETING AT BLUE VALLEY WEST:
16200 Antioch Rd, Overland Park, KS 66085 Link to google maps
THE TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE IS:
Round 1- Friday 3:30
Round 2- Friday 6:00
Round 3-Saturday 8:00
Round 4- Saturday 10:45
Round 5- Saturday 1:15
Round 6- Saturday 4:00
THE JUDGE QUOTA IS:
3 teams=4 judges
2 teams=3 judges
1 team=2 judges
***REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST HAVE AN ADULT IN TAB. That person will also be your school's emergency judge.
COACHES TO-DO CHECKLIST
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
1. Send your membership forms to Carolyn Cook: 5800 W. 107th St., Overland Park, KS 66207
2. Send your membership check ($50) to Mary Williams: PO Box 359, Meriden, KS 66512
IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED (TAKEN OFF THE WAITLIST):
1. Have your names in (you get 3 teams max)
2. Have your judges in (1 team=2 judges, 2 teams=3 judges, 3 teams=4 judges)
3. All your judges must have paradigms on Tabroom.com
4. Have your membership form turned in (details above)
IN ORDER TO COMPETE:
1. Complete your prefs before 11AM Friday of the tournament
2. Bring your proof of entry fee payment (this can be a photocopy of the requisition) to registration
3. Have all your judges in the building
4. Have a DESIGNATED adult to work in tab (this can not be one of your judges)
5. If you want food at the tournament, pre-order it by Thursday at 3 on Tabroom
Entries: 11/22 @ 5PM
Fees Freeze (you owe for whatever you have registered at this point): 12/2 @ 5PM
Judges Due (your teams will be deleted to match the judges you have input at this time): 12/2 @ 5PM
Food Orders: 12/5 @ 3 PM. Please pre-order food by Thursday at 3:00 PM so that BVW's Boosters Club can be sure to have enough food for all of the competitors.
Prefs Due: 12/6 @ 11AM