American Debate League Fall Classic
2019 — Queens College, NY/US
Greetings from the American Debate League in partnership with Queens College.
We are happy to invite you to participate in the American Debate League 2019 Fall Classic which will be held on Saturday, November 16, 2019. There will be 3 divisions of public forum debate – novice, junior varsity, & varsity – on the November/December National Speech and Debate Association topic.
Registration: our tournament is registered on tabroom @ American Debate League Fall Classic
at Queens College
Tournament divisions: There will be 3 divisions of public forum debate – novice, junior varsity, & varsity – on the November/December National Speech and Debate Association topic.
Breakfast & Lunch: breakfast & lunch will be served at a low cost in the student dining hall
Judges: All schools must provide 1 judge per 3 teams. We are requiring all judges to bring either a laptop or smart devices (iphone or ipad) to use for electronic ballots in all divisions.
1. Registration: from 8:00-9:00 A.M. (Rosenthal Library Rm. 230)
2. Breakfast: from 8:40-9:40 A.M. (Student dining room)
3. Round 1: 10:00-11:30 (Throughout the campus)
4. Round 2: 11:40-1:10 (Throughout the campus) (Lunch in dining room between flights)
5. Round 3: 1:20-3:00 (Throughout the campus)
6. Awards’ Ceremony: 3:20 P.M.-4:00 P.M. (Rosenthal Library Rm. 230)
For Questions, concerns and/or issues about the tournament please contact:
Richard Connelly, American Debate League Director
(646-883-0123) or firstname.lastname@example.org