2019 — Rolling Hills, CA/US
Text of message:
Here are some general updates for tomorrow's Debate Rounds in LD, Policy, Public Forum, and Parliamentary Debate. Coaches with entries in Student Congress received a separate email (Email #10) discussing updates for Congress.
1. Postings for NLD, OLD, NCX, OCX, OPF, and Parliamentary Debate will be blasted/posted at 7 AM Saturday Morning. Students and judges should go to the room listed on the schematic before 8:30 AM. Round 1 will start at 8:30 AM.
2. A campus map can be found at this link. It can also be found at the tournament homepage on Tabroom.com.
3. Warm rooms for Saturday and Sunday are the South Dance Room and the Library. Additional warm rooms will be emailed as they become available.
4. WiFi instructions are copied at the bottom of this email. These are the same instructions posted in Email #9 from Scott Wheeler.
Good luck, and see you tomorrow!
PvnetGuest Wi-Fi Instructions
1. Connect to PvnetGuest wireless network.
a. You will then be redirected to the registration portal.
3. Select the Guest Registration (bottom link).
4. Fill out the form and then submit. Any item marked with an asterisk (*) is required.
5. WARNING: On the next page, the Username and Password fields will be filled automatically. Do not change any information. Click/Tap Request Guest Access.
6. The next screen will have a blue loading bar. Allow it to load completely and then close the browser completely.
7. You should now be able to access the internet.
a. If it does not work, try each of the following steps: deleting temporary internet files, clearing browser cache, and restarting the device.-----------------------------
All Registrants of Peninsula Invitational