Glenn E Burnett Invitational at Topeka High School
2018 — Topeka, KS/US
Text of message
Here are your Monday announcements:
1. Double-check your Friday entries (as per last week's email), I will make the call tomorrow afternoon (at 5:05) if there are 1 or 2 chambers for each congress.
2. Right now there is 1 info 10.....if that number does not go up, it probably will not happen.
3. Here are your draw topic areas:
Impromptu: 1. Randy Baldwin's Favorite Song Lyrics (1969-1996), 2. Four Letter F Words, 3. Conspiracy Theories, Finals. This Weekend in History
IX and DX topics will be selected 30 minutes before each draw is scheduled to begin:
DX: Science/Technology/Environment, Military/Security Policy, Courts and Congress, Foreign Policy, Potpourri (Grab Bag)
IX: International Elections, Europe, Asia/Africa/and Oceania, The Americas, Potpourri (Grab Bag)
4. Entries Close tomorrow at 5pm.
5. Right now judges are a little tight, so sections will be big, but with hope things normalize, if not, expect big sections, and maybe you might get asked to judge a round or two.
You'll probably get another email on Wednesday,
All Registrants of Glenn E Burnett Invitational at Topeka High School